Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pieces

Pieces


I sit here looking at the broken pieces not knowing what to do.
Each one a piece of this life that you have given me.
Energy, sweat and tears marking each piece.
As I sit here in the pile I wonder what on Earth I am suppose to do.
I cannot see how they go together.
Each one beautifully crafted by you.
Each one full of great significance.

I earnestly seek you God to show me what pieces go together.
You are the great designer and I am at a loss.
While I can see each separate piece I cannot see the puzzle.
I am tired and worn.
I cannot bear to carry the weight alone.
Show me Lord, please show me.

I do not have much to offer you.
I am weak and poor.
My strength grows weak and my heart grows faint......

BUT I choose this day to HOPE.
I put my HOPE in your great plan.
That you will not leave me to waste away.
You hear my cry in the midst of the uncertainty.
You hold my heart in the palm of your hand.

Hold the pieces in your hands Lord.
Place them together.
Show me where to go.
Help me to follow.
Be my strength and my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment